Thursday, September 8, 2016

Happy Friday! ('meh to love' books)








Prompt of the week

Have you ever disliked or felt "meh" about a book only to later change your mind and love it?

Oh yes, plenty of times! The best 'meh' to 'love' was the Sookie Stackhouse novels. I liked the first book. I already read too many vampire novels the previous years so I thought it was just an okay read. It was when I read it the second time that I loved the story and purchased more Sookie books (only til 10th, as it went back to being 'meh'). 

How about you? Happy Friday!

For newbies, to join the hop, 

* * * * *

Freebies? Click HERE.


1 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved Sookie too but after awhile it got meh for me too. The series I've had ups and downs with is the Stormwalker series by Allyson James. It started out great but now I'm having trouble even settling in to read the new release.

Related Posts with Thumbnails