Sunday, January 3, 2016

Book on sale for $0.99 today until 7 January 2016: Little Wing - Who am I? Where am I? What am I? by Jake Taylor





Little Wing - 
Who am I? Where am I? What am I?
by Jake Taylor




About the book:

How would you feel if you didn't have a name or didn't know where you were or even what you were? Little Wing finds himself precisely in such a dilemma. Lucky for him, he befriends Lou, a caterpillar, who tells him how to find the answers deep in Butterfly Forest. But there are many dangers in the forest, and Little Wing must be extremely cautious. What will happen to him? Will he succeed in getting the answers to his questions? Find out in this adventure-packed story, beautifully illustrated by Claudia B. Montero. 

Get your copy today and join Little Wing on his quest. Little Wing – Who am I? Where am I? What am I? will put a smile on you and your child.


Chapter 1


Purchase your copy

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails