Monday, November 29, 2010

LAST SACRIFICE teaser trailer: Dimitri Belikov and Rose Hathaway? ? ? ?

"Fine. I guess it's okay then. Go ahead."

"Huh? What's okay?"

"It's okay if you marry my brother."




Okay, I think it's Rose - everybody's thinking that it could be Viktoria but I read somewhere that Dimitri's family won't be included in Last Sacrifice.

It might be Rose talking to Dimitri - telling Rose that's it's okay to marry his brother - Adrian! That would be my guess - Dimitri's dad could be Nathan - Adrian's father. Stupid right? BUT I could be right. Who would have a brother except the Belikov sisters BUT they're not included in the final book  . . . . hmmm. . . . . 7 more days. . . might be the last teaser trailer



1 comments:

Orhedea said...

That is one stupid trailer.

Related Posts with Thumbnails