Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Shutter Island Movie


★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

The movie was based on a novel by Dennis Lehane. I've seen a lot of good reviews on the book but i hated the movie.

I waited, waited and waited, it was a boring movie. I don't actually have the patience to watch a not-so-good movie but this time, I had given it chances but it wasn't til the last 20 minutes that the movie got interesting. I don't know if it's Leonardo Di Caprio's acting or the whole movie.

Okay - just adding some more comments . . . hubby slept after 30 minutes of watching the movie. . .


Two U.S. marshals, Teddy Daniels and Chuck Aule, are summoned to a remote and barren island off the coast of Massachusetts to investigate the mysterious disappearance of a murderess from the island's fortress-like hospital for the criminally insane.

http://movies.yahoo.com/

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails